Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Welcome!

Hello everyone and welcome to my little piece of the Web.I would love to have an R2-D2 astromech droid but after seeing how many builders have one mine would just get lost in the crowd. My second pick was R2-A6, the green one from episode 1 but then it would have its own back story already made up for it. There were other colors that I liked but some were taken and some would not fit with my alter ego Star Wars character I have made up over the years. My alter ego character is one that I made up from scratch and will tell you more about him later. All you need to know right now is that he is a Ithorian living in the Clone wars era and his name is Esoom Mendo. (my real name backwards and split in half, try to figure that out. LOL)Anyway I thought "hey I have not seen an R2-D2 with Ithorian Brown panels before!" So I think I am going to go in that direction for now.I still need to come up with a serial number R2-....something.If I ever build a second astromech it will be the same Astromech but at a different time in his life when it is nicknamed "Patches".At some point R2-... gets destroyed and Esoom rebuilds him out of other junk R2 parts and ends up with all his panels being different colors.Look here for more updates in the future.Please do not steal or use my characters elsewhere. Thank You!

If you would like to know more about me go to www.myspace.com/Darthmoose74

No comments: