Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The weather keeps getting better


"Random Thoughts Of The Day"
With all this snow I just have not been able to do any out door work on my droid.

I wish my barn had a heater in it sometimes.

That is there reason there has been a lot of work on the back-story recently and not on my droid. For a rough draft it is not to bad, there is a lot of detail pieces I have to go back and put in later but I'm more worried about getting the main points in.


I think it would be a great idea to make an Ithorian Esoom Mendo costume to go with my R2-CM some time in the future.


I am still waiting on some parts; my dome motor bracket and wheel, some mini servos, DVDs, the new 300Dome run, etc. But I know these things take time.

I also voted yes to be on the next run of aluminum skins if there is going to be one.

No comments: