Saturday, April 12, 2008

R2 standing tall!

Today with some of my free time I made some temporary feet for my droid so I could get him off the workbench and free up some room.
I put the bronze bushings in my outer feet and just my luck one of them snagged the outer finished layer of the plywood and ripped it off the tip. I will glue the piece back on later and it should not effect the durability of the foot connection but it does Smegging suck.
I may temporally clamp the center leg in place but I real do not want to permanently mount it till I get some skins on and make sure the outer legs are where they are supposed to be at.
I found some broken In-line skates in a rental clean out job that I will use and mount in my temp feet tomorrow.

I really need to get a better camera.

No comments: