Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wiring and jig making

Today I did some more wiring and got the motor controller for the dome totally installed.
I also wired up the on/off switches so that all the electronics do not all have to be on at once.
I also tested out one of the 9 volt connectors on the front PSI
Here is what each switch controls:
Green= CF3 sound board and the two 12 button remotes
Blue= All the 9 volt items for the dome.
Red= Main Power to the board
Yellow= Nothing yet
After the wiring was done I made a jig to hold the outer ankle sides level while I drill holes for pins to go in.

I also ordered the drive wheel parts for the motor holders and a set of PVC battery holder shells for the feet.

All in all a very good day, I still have not finished my skirt but I should get back to it soon.

No comments: