Thursday, February 12, 2009

FIT-Trooper


There are all different kinds of Storm Troopers and Clone Troopers; 501st, elite, snow, heavy, scout, advance recon commandos, commanders, you name it.

So now I am going to make my own kind of trooper, a "FIT" trooper!

I have been real heavy the past 3 years sence my current medical problems got in the way, my new years resolution this year is to get in shape enough so I could wear a Stormtrooper outfit at least once in my life without busting out the seams.
So far I am doing good, I am down to 230 from 247.
I have hit a platue this month because i can not exercise as hard as I used to and I am finding myself slaking a bit because of it. In my R2 Blog you can see how my weight goes up and down in the few photos I let myself be in.
So now it is time to step it up a notch and push threw the pain of my body's weaknesses.
What good is all these droids if I am not FIT enough to enjoy them. LOL
So if you would like to keep track of my progress I will be keeping here and on my Myspace page at myspace.com/darthmoose74 . The only way you would be able to judge my progress here at R2-CM is by the occasional photo of me. Hehe

My goal weight is not a rail thin 180 like I used to be in High School but a manageable 195/198. So if I can loose this last 35 lbs and keep it off for at least 2 months I will treat myself to don the outfit at least once this year. If I can keep it off all the way till 2010 I may just make my own 501st clone trooper like the one below.

Now that I have put this in writing there is no turning back :)


No comments: