Well with the snow storm coming threw KC the same time we would be leaving for Planet-Comic Con we decided to leave tonight and get a room for an extra night ahead of the storm.
That means I had to rush to get Patches together today. The top arm skin looks good but I now do not have the time to let the bottom one dry so I risked using the fast setting TECH-Bond glue. Luckily all went well.
I also used some 5 minute epoxy on the three doors that are not hot glued shut. I put the epoxy on the hinges and taped the doors in place and let them dry for two hours.
With the Epoxy mostly set up I tested the doors and put another coat of epoxy on where there were gaps. By the time I get back home to pack up and leave everything should be dry enough I hope. Wish me luck! :)