With Osfest less than a week away we got together for yet another build day.
I helped Dawmer get his frame glued together first.
Then I showed him and his wife how to glue on some leg pieces we had yet to do.
Next I was going to help Dash glue his frame together but he had a piece that snapped and needed fixed first.
Brad and Dash worked on a little side project as well.
LC came to the build and we helped him finish up his motor holders and put them on his droid.
The only thing I got done for myself was to cut my periscope rail to the right height and finish tracing out my front skins. I am hoping to get my skirt ribs put on during Tuesday's build for Patches.