Today Jen and i got all the styrene arcs attached to the skirts. PD is a female so she will not get any ribs.
After sanding each rib to fit the other two skirts I applied some Tech-Bond glue to the back sides.
While holding the rib in place someone else sprayed it with activator.
My second skirt turned out so well that I am thinking of using this one on Patches from now on and my old one will go on ED.
During the night Brad worked on his fiberglass mold of Dash's wood skirt. He is now working on the center section of the two piece mold.
After seeing how I put my skirts together LC attached some of his skirt pieces for his droid.