Group photo of the local builders that came to build.
I took Dawmer to the hardware store to grab all the pieces that he needed to attach his legs to the frame.
Once we put together some of Dawmer's pieces, we locked the threads of the pipes permanently to the hubs with liquid nail.
LC continued to work on his dome with a mini Dremel.
Brad and Dash continued to work on their fiberglass mold of one of the wood skirts we made from scratch.
So far it looks good. Just another layer or two to go on the outside then they will start on the inside.
Once that was set aside I helped Dash glue up his 3rd frame.
I also got some time to trace the inner black front skin for R3-PD.