Tuesday, August 4, 2009

More skirt work

On Patches old skirt I finally put some ribs on it. With a little clean up and paint it will look good.
When I was done with my skirt LC came over and I helped him with R2-NU's skirt. We glued on the styrene arcs first with some Tech-bond. Then we poured up some ribs and LC sanded them to fit his R2 skirt.
After he was done sanding we glued on the outer ribs on both sides.
Once the outer ribs were attached we used a template to mark the location of the other ribs then glued them on as well.
Dawmer was busy supervising our progress LOL.
Here is LC modeling R2-NU's new skirt. What a ham!

No comments: