Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A little of everything

I took the outer skins off R3 and taped off the areas I did not want paint on.
I took the frame outside to put the first layer of paint on but the wind had other ideas, I had to get closer than normal just to get the paint on. So after a minute of messing with it I gave up till I get the garage together or the wind dies down. Lucky there were no runs.
Next I had to make a new drive shaft for T3 as his other one was a little short and kept coming apart when his body moved up and down a lot. The new one is 3/4 of an inch longer with deeper internal threads.
Also my speakers for Patches came in. They are the same as I had before but now I will have two in him instead of just one. The old speaker that has been in Patches for two years will go in T3.
I also got some wire to rewire the system so it takes up less room.

No comments: