This morning it was raining so I took the extra free hour to finally do some work on Patches after two months of him being broke. He is still sitting where I left him so long ago.
I cut some plugs for the horseshoes and glued them in place.
Next I used what was left of the putty to continue filling in the screw holes in the legs.
I need to go get some more sometime soon so I can start sanding.
I also took the new dome motor and measured where I needed to cut it.
I then proceeded to grind it down and put a new key way in it.
Not a lot done but at least it is something. I miss my little Brown and White friend :(