Friday, October 22, 2010

40,000 views

I just noticed that this site has now gotten over 40,000+ views.
Thank you to everyone that takes a look at what I do for a hobby.
I hope you all are inspired to start your own project and help your own community and/or charity out.
It is what makes all this work worth while.

I would also like to that people like Victor Franco and Chris James for inpiring me to start this blog.
Your building blogs are what convinced me that I could build a robot without any previous knowledge. I thank you both ( and the other bloggers who do it for the communities and charities) very much.

This journey so far has been wonderful, I have shown many people how to build their own R2 and have formed lasting friendships with many of them. We have helped the 501st raise lots of money for Make A Wish as well as other children's charities. Putting smiles on peoples faces who had none, having people come up crying thanking us for coming so they can relive their childhood.  That is what it is all about. It makes all the BS and crap that goes along with a hobby like this worth while.

In closing I just want to say thank you again to everyone who reads this blog with the hopes of doing something good with the info with. I hope we get to meet some day if we already have not. :)

Moose

2 comments:

Victor Franco said...

Congratulations on 40,000!

-Victor

Britfest said...

Thank you Victor, the God of R2 blogging :) LOL

-Moose