After taking 4 days away from building to get other personal stuff done and relax a bit I went back to work on a few projects. Started off by doing some more trimming to my Sandtrooper armor so it fits right. All the leg pieces are a bit long and not wide enough. So after trimming I will ad some more ABS to the back side.
Here is a quick dry fit to see if I can get it to line back up properly. It does thankfully! Once I clean all the old glue out I will put it back together again with new reinforcement brackets. I also built the articulation of his neck and will install that before putting the rest of the body together.