Friday, May 20, 2011

Game nights

Some of you might not know, but I am a gamer as well as a robot builder. Long before I started this site I used to make custom SWM maps, custom figures for the games, and terrain that was to scale with the minis.
 I have never been an action figure collector kind of guy. I like mini pieces and full scale replicas, not to interested in everything in between.

Here are a few of my gamer friends and me having a night of Star Wars and D&D minis play.
The SWM wars were epic. Many fallen warriors on all sides.
During half time we gamers do what we do best, EAT!!!
NOM NOM NOM!!!
Here during the D&D game, the Giant Blue Dragon ate all who stood in his way. Not a soul survived.
Getting my squads together for next week. One day I will get it all organized!

No comments: