I acquired a new robot from my friend Brad as he no longer has the room for it. It needs a few repairs and upgrades but for the most part everything is there. Poor B-9 has not been powered up in over two years so I took the time to dust out his insides and figure out what plugs into what. I got a few of his lights and sounds going again. On the floor you can see his EQ on the monitor and his chest lights flickering. I will probably do a complete gut out of the computer later but I wanted to get the original system working first so I can take some video of it for the history books. Other upgrades I will do is eye lights, real rubber treads and simple hand movements.