Monday, July 25, 2011

OSFest 4.0

OSFest 4.0 was here and gone. Had a great weekend with great friends.
Here are just a few random photos from the CON. Lots more on my FACEBOOK if you would like to look. FaceBook= Moose Mendolia

Here is a photo of half of my R2-CM gaming room. It was packed every day! Lots of different games being played. Thanks to all the GM's and gamers that came and made it great!
Me playing Flynn for the first time without the beard. Kinda like how he would of looked 10 years before TRON 2.
On the meeting of the minds panel.
A friend made a TARDIS cake. We are trying to repair it with all our sonic screwdrivers. No luck but the cake tasted great!
Jen and me setting up R2-Central at the con.
Kelly as Laura Croft and me as an SG-1 member in front of my TARDIS before the Stargate panel.
Bow ties are cool!
The first of two Doctor Who panels I was on.
Jen with her new tail :) Meow!
Patches and Shadow roaming the halls.
Me as the DUDE with Laura.
Party time with friends in our room.
Doctor Who panel #2
Tom Baker reboot!
Dinner time!
Tons more photos on my FACEBOOK! See you all next year!


No comments: