Saturday, January 30, 2016

More upgrades

Had a warm winter day so did some cleaning and organizing today. Got all my old batteries that are no longer good together that are no older than 5 years old. Dam that is a lot of money gone! Oh well, love to make people smile. :) Need to get some new ones soon for the summer and Britishfest convention.
 Finally hung up my new wire organizer. Glued a few craps of plywood together and nailed them to the studs. Also put a space filler on one side.
 Once the organizer was hung and leveled I added some custom built in wire holder above the new one. I drilled directly into the studs to fit 3/4 inch dowel rods.
 With the bought and custom made wire holders in place I no longer have to go hunting for the correct wire. Once I get around to wiring up BB's head I have a nice station to do it at. :)

No comments: