Friday, September 19, 2008

Lunch Break

During an extended lunch break to fix one of my mowers I put my JEDI logics together and tested them. They work great!

Here is a video of the logics being tested below

I also got the last of my panels attached on the back side of the dome hot glued in place.
I also primed and painted my dome ring while I worked on the mower.

Lastly before returning to work I tapped the back of my logic and painted them chrome.
I also painted the front holoprojector chrome as well. When they are dry I will clear coat them so they look aluminum. Well the part for my mower is here so back to work......

No comments: