Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fixing frames.

Serena's frame was not fitting together properly so we took it apart and i checked the placement of the router cuts on the top and bottom plate using the center ring. They were both a little off due to the three circles not being cut exactly the same size when cut in the jig. We remarked the cuts and I re-routered them freehand according to the center ring cuts.
Once we did that everything fit right. Some slots were a hair loose because of how far off the origionals were but it will glue up fine.
Once we were done with her frame I helped Dawmer do the same for his frame that had a few off.
Also in between helping with the two frames I got my skirt ribs poured up for Patches and ED. Hopefully I get time to put them on this weekend.

No comments: