Sunday, September 27, 2009

Brad's skins

Brad was not happy how his hybrid skins were fitting his R2 so I gave him a hand to see what was wrong. We took the skins off completely and cleaned all the extra hot glue off of them and the frame. We then sanded the back sides of the skins where there was many burs. After some measuring I found a spot on his frame that was bulging out so after much reshaping of the frame they started fitting.
Both sides are lining up now and flat to the frame.
We then pulled off the legs to get in to all the tight places and screwed the rest of the inner skin on. Now all Brad has to do is clean up the skin and countersink all the screws so we can put the outer ones on.

No comments: