As I add more and more gadgets I have less and less room inside of R2-CM. Also I have lost power twice now when going over rough surfaces so I had to trace down some loose wires anyway. The new rewire will get rid of most of the extra cross over wiring from side to side so it is easy to track wires. Also the power board and toggle switches are being moved because I decided to glue the long back doors on permanently.
Later i will also rewire my sound system so there is more room as well.
Here is the new pile of wire I took out of the droid. The wires are getting neater but still plenty of slack so the can be moved if necessary. I will post a picture of Patches' insides again later when it is finished.