I have noticed at the last few events that Patches has had a bit more of a lean than usual.
I checked the markings on the inside pipe and there were off a little bit.
The bolts holding the pipe were not to snug so the vibrations after all this time must have been letting the pipe move.
I repositioned the pipe and tightened the nuts back down. Now he looks like he should.
Once that was done I started taking the doors apart to install the new hinges.
The top hinges came off easy but the bottom ones will not budge. I need to figure something out to get the epoxy to release. Once I have the doors off it will be much easier to add the rest of the door servos.