Monday, April 20, 2009

Fit-Trooper 7

No positive progress to report as of late, I have been stuck between 225 and 228lbs for a couple of weeks. I have had major sinus problems with the changing weather for the past 3 weeks so my weight keeps bouncing around as I get better or worse. With the warmer weather sneaking in I am starting to do more outside work so I hope to have this sinus thing kicked by the weekend.
I do not know why it is so hard to eat at breakfast time, I actually feel worse if I eat that early. I will keep trying. Some people say trying not to eat any bread could be just as bad as eating to much, so I will add some back in.

As for armor research I am going to talk it up with the local 80th garrison at Free Comic Book Day on May 2nd when I have the droids there, and find the best way of going about getting some FX gear to put together.

No comments: