Friday, May 1, 2009

Getting ready for FCBD

Getting ready for an event can be just as time consuming as the event itself. Charging batteries, loading up the vehicle, making sure nothing is left behind, eating, putting up and taking down the display, reloading and taking everything home, etc.

With three droids and a GONK, (sounds like a bad TV show) to haul around plus what ever the rest of the group needs hauled of theirs the Jeep was not cutting it so I am borrowing a van from work this weekend till I can get one of my own.

It kinda looks like the FANBOYS van LOL.
Denny was nice enough to come vacuum out all the leaves and broken glass panes for me as my lung could not take the fine dust. Notice the R2 looking holo cargo lights :)
After work today I loaded up some of the lighter stuff, I'm trying to figuring out the best way to pack everything. I will finish the rest in the morning after I get some sleep.

No comments: