Friday, April 13, 2012

What else do we do? Post #1

I have been asked many times, "What else do you do?"
Then I am asked, "Why don't you blog about that to?" Well the answer is, I used to.
 I stopped and posted it on another blog for a while but grew board with it. I think it is time to bring it back here as most new people that meet me think prop making is all I do. So Here is the first of a few posts called; What else do you do.

I am a casual gamer. I used to game every week but now a days it is every few weeks
Today Eric, Jen, and me played some old Starship battles and  two rounds of Catan at a local game store.


Last week John, Hunter and me played the new Star Trek Clix game, it is quite fun.
We got other games I have posted about in the past, click the Gaming label at the bottom of this page to see them. :)

No comments: