Saturday, October 25, 2008

E.G. the Power Droid!

It has been 2 days sence i glued and painted my Gonk droid and the glue and paint are still tacky because of the high humidity and cold temps. Today it warmed up a bit so I set him outside to dry. Being outside some of the frozen glue reactivated and I had to puts some parts back into place that let loose. EG still needs another coat of paint and the electronics put in but it will have to wait until after tomarrows Halloween event. I just need to break down and get a heater for the BARN, especially if I want my R2 skins to turn out right when I paint them LOL.

Here is some photos of how he looks right now....

SIDE FRONT
SIDE FRONT FROM DOWN LOW
HEAD ON
REAR VIEW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome dude. looking better each time i see it.

chris