Thursday, January 21, 2010

R3 Skirt and stuff

I finally got to the point where R3's skirt could be put on.
I lined up the skirt on the upside down frame and marked where to drill holes.
After drilling the holes in the frame I lined up the skirt again and flipped the frame right side up.
I then drilled the holes in the skirt through the holes I previously drilled and screwed everything together.
Next I reassembled the outer legs that I took apart last fall for reference to making the other legs.
Bolting everything together she is starting to take shape. Yes her, no ribs on the skirt just like KT. Now I am starting to fish wire back through the legs for the motors. Once it warms up a bit more I will sand the legs and start bonding them.

No comments: