Friday, August 20, 2010

Post Celebration Five

Just got home late last night and the past two weeks are still whirling around in my head.
We took 900 photos on our camera alone and I have not had a chance to go through all of them yet. Here are just a few of the many I plan to put up.

See I told you this Senna guy lives in Florida! Us Canadian moose are smrt!
LOL Great to finally meet you Mike!
Got to finally meet Victor Franco as well. Great guy! He even took Patches for a spin!
Wish I had more time to hang out with him and the other members.
Everyone was taking pictures and video of Patches He was even on a few news and TV shows I think. If you see any let me know so I can watch :)
Here is the man who brought R2-D2's voice to life in Star Wars, Ben Burtt. Great guy to meet if you have the chance.
One of the highlights of my trip was meeting R2-KT. Patches fell in love instantly. :)
More pictures and video will be put up over the next week so come back often.
Again if you see any photos of me or my droid at CV elsewhere let me know I would love to see it. Thanks!

No comments: